1. RESPECT EACH OTHER – If you want respect then you give respect.
2. RESPECT THE EQUIPMENT – This is your home, treat it as such.
3. PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF – RE-RACK YOUR WEIGHTS (Your momma doesn’t work here.)
4. NO TEXTING – Don’t take up a machine or bench texting/socializing those around you are here to put in work. If the staff doesn’t tell you to stop doing it, trust us a fellow gym member will.
5. SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER – This is your Iron Family.
6. GRUNTING IS ALLOWED – No one here is going to tell you that you’re making too much noise or training to loud. We encourage HARD WORK at Miami Iron Gym.
7. DROP YOUR WEIGHTS DON’T SLAM THEM – There’s a difference between dropping and slamming your weights. (Respect the Equipment).
8. TRAIN, DO NOT WORK OUT – Make every training session count. Don’t come to MIG to just go through the motions. Come here to put in work and get results.
9. NO CURLING IN THE SQUAT RACK – Use the equipment for what it’s intended. Don’t take up a machine/bench if you don’t need to.
10. ENJOY YOURSELF – This gym was made for YOU. Train hard and have fun. We’re all here for the same reason, to better ourselves.